How do I change my cPanel password?
1. Login to the cPanel.
2. Under Preferences, click on "Change Password" icon.
3. On the next page, type your current password in the "Old Password" and the new password in the "New Password"
If you have forgotten your current password
1. Login to the customer area https://www.securefasthosting.com/accounts/clientarea.php
2. Click on Services / My Services
3. On the next page, click Edit details for the hosting package that you want to change your cPanel password
4. On the next page, click the Change Password tab below and type in a new password.
Was this answer helpful?
cPanel can be directly accessed athttp://yourdomainname.tld/cpanelWhere yourdomainname.tld is the...
Incoming Mail Server -Server >> mail.mydomainname.tld example...
The main email account is automatically created with the activation of hosting packages. It is...
To create an email account, do the following: 1. Login to the...
Password for FTP account is the same as the password for logging into cPanel. The procedure of...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution