Designed to Take the Load
Does your server fail every launch?
Get A server Dedicated to the Job
The only Special Launch Server Host
Launch Server For WordPress / PHP Product Launches
A server designed for product launches that can take 10,000+ visitors per second during high traffic product launches.
I just wanted to reach out to you guys and say thanks again for everything this year. I don’t know what I would of done without you guys. The launch went great and our servers here are finally where they should be.
Joshua Burnell – GKIC Dan Kennedy (Authors of the No B.S. Marketing books)
Stable Fast Optimised
What if your could relax on your next product launch knowing your server is not going to fail on you. And you know what that costs!
Redundant and Backed Up
Get your self a launch server. It has been specially designed to take over 10,000+ visitors per seconds. The technology is a combination of the best of the best right from the DNS, CDN, Server and video streaming with redundancy and monitoring.
You only get one shot at a launch so don’t let your server mess it up!
Simple Fast Setup
Single login to your simple billing system and hosting control panel.
- Built on WHMCS™ integrated hosting management
- Award winning cPanel™ server host control
- Full access to Payment, Invoices, and WordPress / PHP Servers
Super Fast Site
VPS servers with super fast Solid State hard drives, running super optimised server software for spectacular performance:
- Hardware using Solid State Disks
- Latest VPS technology
- Leading edge NGINX architecture
- W3 Total Cache – Custom Setup
We keep the hackers out. Protect agains DDOS attacks with multiple levels of security.
- Server level PCI-DSS Level 1 compliant
- WordPress secured with WordFence™ Security System
- DDOS prevention with CloudFlare™ Global CDN
- Automatic 30 day rolling backups
Email using Google Apps for Business powering 5 million businesses
- 30Gb of storage per email account
- Online Office Application suite (if you want to Ditch Costly MS Office!)
- Mobile: Supports iPhones, Android, Blackberry and Windows Phone
- Even works with Microsoft Outlook
Monitoring, Support and Training
Need help? Email, Call our dedicated team
- Your site monitored every 1 minute 24/7
- 99.9% uptime
- No call centres! Support by engineers
- Vast library of step by step video training for your and your team to operate your hosting
World Wide Hosting
You have international customers? Need your site Fast Everywhere!
- Engineered for Global hosting
- CloudFlare™ Global CDN fast everywhere
- Our Expertise advise on tips to keep it fast
How We Developed Our Launch Server Hosting
A Story of Launch Chaos!
I was talking about yet another big $2,000,000 launch that had yet another server failure during the launch with our hosting provider Secure Fast Hosting. We were reciting our war stories when I said. What would a Product Launch Server look like that would not fall over?
Dusan our senior engineer and genus of server design started to sketch out on the back of an envelope what would be needed to make such a server. The result
“Our goal was to create a server that could not fall over on a launch”
Next was to make sure our customer website were secure from attack, and when attacks happen be able to recover their un hacked site quick and efficiently.
“Do you realise your current hosting company probably don’t even keep backups of your website?!”
So that’s the first think we addresses with Automatic off site daily backups of website and database and we keep 30 days worth just in case.
So join Secure Fast Hosting and host your site on the fastest secure hosting their is.
Partnering With The Best In Class
W3 Total Cache improves the user experience of your site by improving your server performance, caching every aspect of your site, reducing the download times and providing transparent content delivery network (CDN) integration.
Distribute your content around the world so it’s closer to your visitors (speeding up your site). Protect against Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) Attacks.
Global Security If one WordPress site running Wordfence is attacked, the attacker is blocked and all other sites also running Wordfence block that attacker.